Visual Design Associate @Amazon
- Companie: Amazon
- Domeniul job-ului: Advertising, Design, Marketing/Mass Media, Retail
- Tip: full time
- Număr poziții: 5
- Oraș: Iași
Romania Imaging team is part of the Global Product Imaging team at Amazon which represents the final gateway through which all Amazon images get on sites. The team works on several processes that help the overall sites image quality improvement.
· Help design marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to email campaigns or off-site banners, maintaining high productivity, quality standards and meeting turnaround time targets;
· Propose user-centered designs by integrating style guides, creativity, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings;
· Work with a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions;
· Propose and maintain detailed templates and specifications for all use cases;
· Work closely with Art Directors, photographers, copywriters and site merchandisers to help ensure quality control. Exhibit an ability to follow creative lead as expected, and also contribute to push the creative envelope in a constructive, memorable way with the customer in mind;
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert for visual design for one or more design categories, helping resolve customer queries, troubleshooting when needed, as well as training and mentoring new employees.
· Degree in Graphic Design or Visual communication or equivalent;
· Professional experience in Graphic Designing;
· Advanced Photoshop Skills;
· Proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel;
· Experience with web-based graphics, icon design and illustration;
· Fluency in English;
· Multi task in a fast paced environment;
· Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
· Passion for delivering great customer experience;
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills and excellent listening skills;
· Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness;
· Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities;
· Peer respect;
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
· 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience;
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications;
· Familiarity with Mac OSX networking protocols, including scripting capabilities;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Knowledge of design trends and their impact in online sales;
·Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required;
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently;
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel;
· Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence.