Maintenance Automation Engineer @Delphi
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and programing Vision cameras;
· Maintaining and programing robots (Adept, ABB, Staubli);
· Automation programming specially Step7 (Siemens), TwinCAT (Beckhoff) for PLC's.
· University degree – technical studies;
· Automotive experience - considered as an advantage;
· Good knowledge in programming;
· Knowledge in PLC's (Step 7, TwinCAT) and VISION PRO (Cognex) programing;
· Good communication inside a team;
· Integrity, tenacity and demonstrated ability to address difficult issues and problems;
· Continuous improvement attitude.
· English advanced level - mandatory.